Wednesday, August 26, 2009

 We are finally having an exterminator come out to "estimate" tomorrow. For those of you who haven't heard our dilemma we had a mosquito infestation (IN the house) about a month ago, I mean hundreds of the little suckers. They have dwindled but not disappeared. And now, whether as a result of hundreds of mosquitoes or coincidence, we have spiders. Spiders on the walls, spiders in corners, spiders hanging from a string off the fan above our bed... the list goes on. While I don't harbor any fears or hard feelings toward spiders in general, they are starting to creep me out. Not only do I have a toddler who shrieks at the sight of any insect, but now a crawler who doesn't know that sticking your fat, slobbery hand in the pretty web under the chair is not a good idea. Plus these things are UGLY. Big hairy heads, little coppery slimy rears, spiky legs, big googly eyes, you know what... I'll just put a picture up. I'll be right back....
I knew I could find one. Now, they don't ALL look like this... we have a variety. But this is representative. 
On another note, Corie just came and asked if the robe hanging on the chair was mine, I glanced back and said yes. Then she asked if she could wear it. I was busy getting the picture of the spider on here and did not answer right away and this is what I hear: "If you say no I may not wear your robe... I will never be a princess ever again..." (this in a very "mommy" tone of voice) 
Evie decided she has had enough playpen play time so MORE TO COME on children as a "Mommy Mirror"

No comments:

Post a Comment