Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sleeping Beauty... literally

Well, I didn't realize how hard it was to remember to blog about our life.  I am learning to find joy and reason (or no reason, just signifigance) in little things. Like this: My Three Year Old Child Still Takes a 3 to 4 hour Nap Everyday. Yes, it is time I revealed my secret to sanity the last three years. God has blessed me with a darling daughter who loves to sleep, even tells me when she would like to go and rest. Note: she does not always go down without a fight, BUT there was always a nice chunk of time for me to do whatever I needed/wanted...









                                     Corie at various ages sleeping soundly


This last picture of Corie was just the other day. She wen
t to sleep about 2 and woke up and told me she has to go potty about 4:15.  She did what she needed to do and, I believed, followed me back into the living room. I turn around, she is not there so I peek in her room and she has crawled back in bed and proceeds to sleep until 5:45. Of course all you moms out there are thinking... "you're gonna pay for that at bedtime tonight!" But no, bedtime at 8:30-9 as usual, no fuss. And I just realized I need to clarify something. Naptime is from 1:30 or 2 till 5 or 5:30 everyday, I just thought it was crazy that she slept for 2 hours, got up to go to the bathroom and went back to sleep for an hour and a half!

                                                 And then came Evie...



And a Bonus Evie Picture just for fun!


1 comment: