Thursday, July 29, 2010

Zoo Day

Bethany and I took all the kids to the zoo this morning. We had a great time watching animals and doing the stroller shuffle (Corie wanted to sit in every seat...)

Train Ride at the zoo
"Tickets Please!"
Evie was probably the most excited
Pretty Flower

Feeding the goats
Sister Moment
Corie and Asher insisted on riding in the stroller, while Evie and Avery wanted to explore!
Evie and the "Ee-bah!"
The whole crew (Corie has a rolly polly on her hand...)
I noticed that I didn't take any pictures of animals. Its funny how for me a trip to the zoo is about watching my kids' experience instead of going to see the animals. Although, the kangaroo family gave us quite a show today. The cool morning must have made them in the mood to race!

1 comment:

  1. Thakns for the pics of Beth's kids! I haven't seen a pic of Asher since we all met in Denton for icecream and I'd never seen her baby girl. what's her name?

    ReplyDelete